MULTILINK the new technology developed by ROBOTBAS
March 22, 2019 | ROBOTBAS
ROBOTBAS, brand of Robot, S.A. launches to the market Multilink, a new technology that integrates the most important communication protocol standards of the market such as KNX, BACnet or SiSLink/C3 among others, converging in a single, disruptive and transversal concept.
This new ROBOTBAS technology has separated the communication module from the interface (pushbuttons, light dimmers, etc.), obtaining a versatile product compatible with the main automation systems of the market, offering a product of easy usability and maintenance with a customed design, regardless of the location of the hotel or the technology used in each location.
The presentation event, held at the shark aquarium of the Palma Aquarium, was attended by the main hotel brands, engineering firms, architecture studios and installers of the sector who were able to meet and interact with this new technology in an interactive space.
Multilink is a new technology that integrates the most important communication protocol standards in the market, such as KNX, BACnet or SiSLink/C3 among others.
ROBOTBAS has presented the first family of devices with Multilink technology, a set of mechanisms dedicated to direct interaction with the guest, among which we find displays with OLED technology for climate control, touch buttons with up to 6 functions, indicators for the room service or temperature and movement sensors. As for the finishes, several models of push buttons were designed for four of the main hotel brands of the sector were presented: Only You Hotels, Pestana Hotel Group, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Hard Rock Hotels.
The main advantages that Multilink offers to the market are:
- Unification and improvement of the brand image regardless of the location and technical requirements of the hotel.
- Improvement of the user experience thanks to the use of uniform and recognizable designs and functionalities, independent of the establishment's communication protocol.
- Design of user interfaces, such as push buttons or screens, fully customized in iconographies, colors and logos, exportable to any installation.
- Simplification of maintenance by separating the communication module from the application module, constituting two electronically and mechanically independent elements.
- Resolution of incidents without the intervention of specialized and external staff.
- Reduction of the fixed assets in security stock since there is no need to replace the communication modules.
- Possibility of working with the usual communication protocol of the area or required in the project.
- Increase in profitability by reducing the time for blocking rooms due to breakdowns.
- Optimization of decision making between promoter and exploitation by separating the technical installation from the design.
- Multilink is designed to work with all communication protocols, so soon we will offer compatibility with Ethernet, WiFi, ZWave or any other protocol that is required.
Multilink is designed to work with all communication protocols, so soon we will offer compatibility with Ethernet, WiFi, ZWave or any other protocol that is required.
The international expansion plan of Robot, SA, which began this past year with the incorporation of the company to the Alternative Stock Market (MAB) and the launch of the ROBOTBAS brand, is consolidated with Multilink, by allowing the commercialization of its products in new markets, access to new distribution channels, the introduction of digital commerce, and the increase of the product portfolio.